What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A Dabke learning program that teaches people how to do dabke step by step
- Several multicultural and folklore festivals in many countries including Canada, France, Britain, Norway, Palestine and Jordan
- More than 100 Dabke performances and shows locally and internationally
- Assisted and lead Dabke choreography for performances since 1999
- Performed for French President Jacques Chirac in Paris, France
- Repeatedly represented Palestine on the international stage
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Dabke 101 scores 70.58/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://dabke101.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: dabke101.com you’ll also be taken through to dabke101.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)